The University of Gondar in partnership with Queen’s University (Canada) invites applications for qualified faculty members from UoG to pursue a PhD program in a range of disciplines. These PhD scholarships are fully funded by Mastercard Foundation at Queen’s University.
Applicants for these PhD Scholarships are required to develop dissertation research proposal focused on inclusive education, community based rehabilitation, or related issues facing people with disabilities and their families in Ethiopia or the continent of Africa more widely.
All interested applicants need to take English language proficiency tests (IELTS-7.0 and above; TOEF-88 and above, etc).
Upon completion of the training in Canada, the candidates are expected to return to Gondar and contribute to strengthen rehabilitation sciences and inclusive education in Ethiopia.
The deadline for application submission is 31 July 2019- 5:00 PM (Ethiopian time).
Eligible requirements for the Application Packages include:
- Professional CV
- Letter of intent/Letter of motivation
- Official transcripts
- Language proficiency test scores (IELTS-7.0 or above TOEFL-88)
- Letter of endorsement from home department ensuring the relevance of the field of study.
- Teaching effectiveness(student, peer and head evaluation)
- Publication if any
- Evidence for Active participation in UoG affairs & Professional contribution
- Certificate or evidence for rendering service to the community at large
- Dissertation research Proposal related to inclusive education, disability, or Community based rehabilitation.
For further information, please contact Faculty Development Coordinator, Dr.Adugna Abebe at his Cell Phone: 0911929536 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org