Please complete the online application form and submit; or download the application form, complete all the information required, sign and scan it along with required documents and send it to the firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applications submitted to other organizations (including our partners or state organizations) or after the deadline will not be considered for the award.
The following documents are required to be submitted with your application:
- Copy of a medical paper signed by the Health/Hospital Board attesting to your disability type and degree, if have ever been assessed by a medical professional;
- Completed and signed Scholarship Application Form;
- Detailed resume of academic, non‐academic and volunteer work;
- Copy of all elementary, high school and university transcripts/student copy;
- Two letters of recommendations from previous university and employer (if ever employed);
- Copy of Ethiopian national and/or resident identification card or passport;
- Testimonials regarding financial disadvantage (from Kebele/Woreda Administrator);
- Letter from District Police Office regarding criminal record; and,
- Testimonial about voluntary community giveback and leadership.
If you do not want to submit your application form online, please e-mail it to or send it to: email@example.com
University of Gondar
P.O. Box 1082