Opening Date: 05 May 2019 Closing Date: 20 June 2019
Sorry, the deadline has passed. We hope to see your commitment in our other endeavors as well. Thank you!
Checklist of credentials and testimonials
- Completed and signed Scholarship Application Form (this form);
- Detailed resume (or curriculum vitae) of academic, non‐academic and volunteer work;
- Kebele identification card/Passport;
- Testimonial on voluntary community giveback and leadership.
- All elementary, high school and university transcripts/student copy;
- Elementary School Leaving Examination Report (or its equivalent). Grade 8
- Middle School Leaving Examination Report (or its equivalent). Grade 10
- National High School Leaving Examination Report (or its equivalent). Grade 12
- Bachelor’s Degree diploma;
- Bachelor’s Degree Student Copy
- Testimonials on economic disadvantage from appropriate government official;
- Medical report on the type and degree of disability, if any;
- Letter from District Police Office regarding their civility, clean criminal record;
- Testimonials on orphan status from District Administrator’s Office, if applicable;
- Testimonials on club and association participation and leadership;
- Testimonials on employment status and salary from employer;
- Two reference letters from university teacher and employer;
- Testimonial on the status of refugee/displacement status from concerned authority, if any; and,
- Motivational letter stating future aspirations, previous study/experience and one deserves/benefits from the scholarship – not more than 300 words.