Undergraduate scholarships (for September 2017) are open for Ethiopian applicants who intend to be a full-time student at the University of Gondar.
Applicants must also:
- have a visual, hearing or mobility disability
- have sat for the two most recent EHEECEs in Amhara National Regional State
- have the required scores on the EHEECE for entry to higher education institutions
Applicants will also be considered based on:
- Financial need
- leadership/community giveback experience or potential
Please note that undergraduate scholarships are not available for international students.
Undergraduate applicants must be in or applying to one of the following programs:
- Laboratory Science
- Social Work
- Environmental Health and Occupational Safety
- Special Needs Education
Graduate scholarships (for September 2018) are open for Ethiopian applicants who have the minimum CGPA in an undergraduate program from a recognized higher educational institution and.
Applicants will be considered based on:
- visual, hearing or mobility disability
- financial need
- leadership and community giveback experience or potential
Graduate applicants must be in or applying to one of the following programs:
Students from Somalia, Eritrea, South Sudan and Djibouti will be able to apply for a graduate scholarship for the September 2019/20 academic year.
Please note that detailed information on the recruitment, selection and admissions process for graduate students will be available soon.